Thursday, February 26, 2015

March In A Click!!

March is just a few days away, so it's time for "March In A Click." Prior to the first of each month, I post a clickable document with links to the top activities I will be doing in my classroom during the upcoming month. All you have to do is click on the activities to be taken to the activity source!


This is only an image. You will be able to download the clickable document below. 

I'm relieved that March offers a little break. I love all of the events and celebrations in February, but it is a busy busy month. All I have for March is St. Patrick's Day....of course, and a fun one.....the welcoming of spring, and World Downs Syndrome Day. 

Like last year, we'll be using my Leprechaun Kit for a secret Leprechaun visit and making Leprechaun pudding. We're also going to make the pots of gold and the Leprechaun hats.

The first day of spring is March 20th, so we'll do a couple of spring crafts on that day. We will make the coffee filter butterflies and the pom pom caterpillars. 

And please remember to honor "World Downs Syndrome Day" on March 21st. The campaign this year is again "Lots of Socks." Last year we all wore lots of crazy socks that were donated and purchased. This year I am going to buy plain white socks and let the kids decorate their own socks for this event!!! I can't wait. They will love it!

I hope you find these activities helpful and that they can simplify your planning. Download the clickable document below to access each resource in a simple click!! 


No comments:

I LOVE reading your comments, and replying! But the only way you'll get my reply is if you are a blogger and have that set up on your Blogger account, or if you come back to your comment to see if I've replied,(which is unlikely to happen). So please leave your email when you comment so that I can be sure you get my response!