Friday, January 30, 2015

RACE TO 100 FREEBIE & A BLOGHOP

Hey, it's Freebie Friday!!! So much coming up in February! It's probably my most favorite month with Groundhog Day, President's Day, Valentine's Day, Black History Month, and the 100th Day of School!! If your 100th day is coming up, then you'll love this freebie that has been pinned almost 600 times and downloaded from TpT nearly 6,000 times!!!! 
My "Race to 100!"
I'm also working on a "100 days of school" mini activity booklet this evening that I'll be posting this weekend!! So be sure to follow my store so you'll be notified upon it's completion. 



Teaching Blog Addict Freebie Downloads

And look what's in store for Sunday! Heck, I should say...the whole month of February!
Every day during the month of January, one blogger will deliver a secret envelope filled with one or more Valentine treats just for you! I'm up first and will be starting the hop with your first treat on February 1st. There will be tips, freebies, giveaways, and more!!!



You'll be able to visit my blog each day for this clickable map and easily navigate to the daily featured blog to retrieve your treats!! How exciting is that?? There are some really great things in store, so don't miss out!! See ya back on the first!!!


1 comment:

  1. It's my first time on your blog! Super cute design! I'm with you on February being fun! Lots of great holidays and its a little more laid back than Christmas time, at least in my world! Thanks for sharing the freebie!

    Tonja Irvine
    Ta-Doodles Illustrations & Smart Puppy Learning

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments, and replying! But the only way you'll get my reply is if you are a blogger and have that set up on your Blogger account, or if you come back to your comment to see if I've replied,(which is unlikely to happen). So please leave your email when you comment so that I can be sure you get my response!