Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Check Out My TpT Wishlist


I'm sure by now you've seen this button everywhere and you know that TpT and TpT'ers are having a big sale the next two days.....so need I say more! Hopefully I'm in your wishlists somewhere! hee hee!

But the true reason for this post is not to market my store, but to link up and share things with you on my wishlist that may inspire you as well! So I'm happy to link up with "Speech Room News" for her WHAT'S IN YOUR CART LINKY!

Slide3-001

To be honest, because my class consists of 6 different grade levels and so many unique students, I do have to create most of my own resources in order to meet their needs....therefore the largest majority of my wishlist is clipart! 

But here are a few academic and fun resources on my wishlist that I plan on purchasing and you may like them too!! 








Each picture is linked, so just click on each picture to read more on each of these fabulous looking products from some super fabulous creators!!!

Happy Shopping and a Woo Hoo to TpT for becoming 3 million teachers STRONG!! :)

 photo 262537ca-e39d-4585-9d7c-a9633c31f18e_zps73236c33.jpg

1 comment:

I LOVE reading your comments, and replying! But the only way you'll get my reply is if you are a blogger and have that set up on your Blogger account, or if you come back to your comment to see if I've replied,(which is unlikely to happen). So please leave your email when you comment so that I can be sure you get my response!