Sunday, July 8, 2012

And the Nominees Are....



CONGRATULATIONS!! If you are reading this, you have most likely been nominated by me for the "ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD!" Give yourself a pat on the back!! There are 3 rules you must follow when receiving this award.

1. Follow the person who gave you the award
2. Link back to the person that gave you the award
3. Present this award to 15 new bloggers

And My 15 Nominees are:


Creating Kinders
Mrs. Plant's Press
The Mis-Adventures of First Grade
Second Grade Pig Pen
Second Grade Pad
4th Grade for Sure
Miss Read Gets Schooled
Teaching in Room 6
Kinder Latino
Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives
There's No Place Like Second Grade
Mrs. Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis
A Rainbow of Teaching
Karmen's Kinders of room 103
Mrs. Poultney's Ponderings


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

7 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the award! That is sweet of you to think of me.

    ~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! I am your newest Follower! Welcome to the blogging world!

    Karmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome....and thank you!!!

    ~Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again Traci! I am a new follower. Now my job is to find 15 new bloggers.....right? That should not be too hard. Thanks for visiting my new blog. We, new bloggers, need to stick together and help each other. :)

    Mrs Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'd be surprised at how hard it can be to find bloggers that do not have this award already! It took me quite a few blog visits to get my 15, but I discovered so many new ideas and lovely blogs in the process!! Good luck Tammy!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments, and replying! But the only way you'll get my reply is if you are a blogger and have that set up on your Blogger account, or if you come back to your comment to see if I've replied,(which is unlikely to happen). So please leave your email when you comment so that I can be sure you get my response!